Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8-4-09

Leif, Ullis, Rebecca and Isabella..... Thank you!!!!!



Hi everyone,
Well, sadly this will be my last post I make here in Sweden. Jeff and I will be heading home tomorrow. It's been an absolute incredible adventure that will never be forgotton by Jeff or myself. We have met so many wonderful people while here in Sweden. Everyone that we've met has welcomed us with a smile and a handshake. The country, scenery, lakes and all the open space is just incredible here in Sweden. And yes.... The beautiful women... Many!!!!

Jeff and I cannot begin to thank Leif, Ullis, Rebecca and Isabella for opening up their home to host us during our stay. We only hope we can return the favor in the future. And yes.... We're working on that!!!!

Leif... What can I say? You busted your rear end to make sure we had incredible motorcycles to race. You introduced us to some wonderful people and showed us around your beautiful country. Plus the stories and jokes!!!! Oh man....

Tommy Sundin, Thank you for all your help and the use of your YZ465 during the race weekend. We're still having a hard time believing "home blind".... We'll see you in Vegas....

It's been fun for me to post this blog for family and friends to follow during this Swedish adventure. I hope you all have enjoyed....


Hej da

6 comments:

  1. Hello Dallas
    We hope that you recover quick from your injury, and will be back on the track soon.

    Best regards from Linköpings MS
    Jonny Larsson and the organisation group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas, i have followed this blog from the begining. Wow what a special trip this must have been. i am glad that you have been able to make such a specail freindship with leif and his family and gang of freinds. i was thinking that if they are to come to our neck of the woods that it should take place in a year, so that they may attend the "farm" race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello xxxl Dallas. Get red off the plaster and get back on the track show me that you are no weaksauce!Ok Ok i try to be nice..
    I hope that you recover soon so i can meet you on the track. You and Jeff are very nice and frendly guys so i hope to meet you guys again..
    Pompen "smallpants"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dallas and Jeff,their was so many things that i wanted to say to you guys before you left at the airport but i got caught by the moment and choked,i have had such a good time with you guys and i was really sad when i drove back home .Me and my family are gone miss you both.
    You was so kind to both my girls and my wife all the time,what can i say : awesome.......
    Dallas, i hope that the injury doesn't put you of from work and motocross for so long and that it turns out real good anyway.
    Jeff ,i'll hope you're sweet wife will enjoy and like Russian rainbow tattoo .......the pain you had to go trough,for that she'd better say those magic words i tought you, uhuuu.
    Kiss and hugg you're wifes from me and tell them that they are blessed with 2 great "dudes"
    I would be proud if you guys let me call you my freinds.
    I will do what i can to see if we can be over to you next year and race , "wouldn't that be cool "
    Say hi to everyone of the freinds that you guys mentioned and take care and we'll talk soon again
    All the best
    Leif-the Fantom
    P.s scout the area and check the breaklight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank Leif for, not just giving you a lifetime experience but also doing something for the sport and the event. He has contributed greatly. Not only the finest bikes possible but also 2 riders from abroad. All in all, the big talk this year.

    Unfortunately I never got a chance to say hi to you Dallas but I did had a chat with Jeff when you and Leif sadly enough had to go to the hospital. Please forward my greetings to Jeff from the guy with the Maico.

    Hope you will be able to get back on track soon. You rode real fast the first heat despite the clutch problems. Good racing.

    Try to talk Leif into going over there. I think he would good in a race.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dallas and Jeff

    We hope your flight home went well. Dallas did you get a seat in first class or did you have to sleep on the floor ?
    We hope your leg is in a better shape now and that the leg didn`t spoil your holiday here.
    We would love to go to the States but I think we`ll skip Vegas. It`s no good to hurry on with big decisions. I think 15 years is a too short time to know if she`s the right girl for me. (Jeff maybe I`ve been to homeblind .....)
    Next time you come to Sweden you have to bring your wifes with you. You can always make a combinated trip with another country.
    It was nice meeting you and you made impression on everyone you met for you are so openminded EXEPT for the food......
    We´ll keep in touch.
    All the best -Tommy "Homeblind" Sundin

    YZ You have always a bike to ride when you come back to Sweden THS

    ReplyDelete