Thursday, July 30, 2009

7-30-09

Getting ready for dinner...
Hey Jeff... What are you doing with the whip cream!


One of Leif's many on going projects.... 1981 YZ490 with "factory" works triple clamps


Jeff and I displaying just a couple of the many "factory" works parts that Leif has


Today was a day to get the bikes seviced and make the minor changes needed before we head out to Linköping tomorrow. Our plan is to have most everything loaded and ready to go tonight and be on the road before noon tomorrow. The drive south to Linköping will take 2.5 hours. The weather outlook for the weekend looks good with no rain. Though it's been wet here today.
Tonight Jeff and I along with Leif's family went over to Leif's brother Tommy and his family's house for a smorgasbord dinner. Tommy lives not too far away in a town called Ludvika. The dinner was excellent!!!! Of course there were things that I wouldn't touch... The Swedish meatballs... Now that's another story. I certainly had my share for sure! Jeff went out on a limb and had horse meat... No way!!! He actually had some yesterday morning for breakfast. Give him credit for having the "Jimmy's" to try it...
This may be my last post until Monday. I've had to make these blog posts using Leif's computer. If I can get internet connection while in Linköping I'll be able to keep the blog rolling through the weekend. Also, I don't think I'll be posting any pictures on the blog until Monday. I've had to use Leif's camera (and photography skills) and download them to his computer before posting. I didn't come too prepared in the camera department to post pictures... I'll have pictures posted from the weekend on Monday for sure. If I'm lucky I'll be able to post some videos from the racing over the weekend.
That's all for now...
I hope everyone is staying cool...






No comments:

Post a Comment